Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joan Greenwood to James Handy
Lynne Halliday Biography (1958-)
Born June 24, 1958, in Montreal, PQ, Canada; daughter of E. Leo (in business)and Sandra Diane (a poet and film consultant; maiden name, Maizel) Kolber; married Barry Halliday (a theatrical fight director; professional name, B.H. Barry), June 7, 1987. Addresses: OFFICE--c/o American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- June 24, 1958
- Montreal, Canada
Credits; ALL AS LYNNE KOLBER
- STAGE DEBUT--Polly, The Boyfriend, Sharon Playhouse, Sharon, CT, 1979.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Annabel, Robin Hood, Larry Richardson Dance Gallery, New York City, 1982.
- Julie, Liliom, Network Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- little maid, Nightingale, Wolf Trap Farm Park for the Performing Arts, Arlington, VA, 1983.
- Kit, Charley's Tale, Musical Theatre Works, New York City, 1985.
- Connie, Too Many Girls, Equity Library Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Also appeared in Senor Discretion, Musical Theatre Works, New York City,1985; as Luisa, The Fantasticks, and in Dames at Sea, both Cortland RepertoryTheatre, 1986.
- FILM DEBUT--Denise, Ticket to Heaven, United Artists, 1980.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Judy Tuttle, Harry Tracy, Quartet Films, 1983.
Other articles you might like: