Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Martin P. Robinson Biography (1954-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Esther Sherman, William Morris Agency, 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10019.
"With a background in sculpture and a taste for the bizarre in my acting, I feel I've found the perfect combination of the two in the design and performing of puppets."
- actor, puppeteer
- Birth Details
- March 9, 1954
- Dearborn, Michigan
- Balthazar, Romeo and Juliet, North Shore Music Theatre, Beverly, MA, 1974.
New York Debut
- Frank, The Yellow Wallpaper, Encompass, 1976, 30 performances.
- Puppet designer, Little Shop of Horrors, Comedy, 1983.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Puppeteer, Bil Baird's Marionettes, Williamsburg, VA, 1977; ensemble, The Haggadah, Public Theatre, NY, 1980-81; Audrey Two Manipulation/puppet designer, Little Shop of Horrors, Orpheum, NY, 1982-84.
- Puppeteer, Nicolo Marionettes, U.S. cities, 1975, 1978; ensemble,Claude Kipnis Mime Theatre, U.S., Canadian, Carribean cities, 1975-76.
- Puppeteer, Muppets Take Manhattan, 1984.
- Mr. Snuffleupagus, Sesame Street.
Principal Television Appearances
- Puppeteer, Sesame Street, 1981-84.
Other articles you might like: