Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
William Dudley to Gilbert Ernotte
Ted Elliott Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: Brian Siberell, Creative Artists Agency, 9830 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- Coproducer, Shrek (animated), DreamWorks, 2001
with Terry Rossio
Little Monsters, United Artists, 1989
- (Also with John Musker and Ron Clements) Aladdin (animated), BuenaVista, 1992
- (Also with David Goyer) The Puppet Masters (also known as Robert A. Heinlein's The Puppet Masters), Buena Vista, 1994
- (Also with Gavin Scott and Adam Rifkin) Small Soldiers, DreamWorks, 1998
- (Also with John Eskow) The Mask of Zorro (also based on a story byElliott, Rossio, and Randall Jahnson), TriStar, 1998
The Road to El Dorado (animated), DreamWorks, 2000
- (Also with Joe Stillman and Roger S. H. Schulman) Shrek (animated;based on a book by William Steig), DreamWorks, 2001
- (Also with Stuart Beattie and Jay Wolpert) Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (also based on a story by Elliott and Rossio), Buena Vista/Walt Disney, 2003
National Treasure, Buena Vista, 2004
- Also worked (uncredited) on the film Men in Black, Columbia, 1997.
Steven Spielberg's Director's Chair, Microsoft, 1996
- (With Terry Rossio, James Luceno, and others) The Mask of Zorro: A Novelization, Pocket Books, 1998
- Other screenplays have been based on stories by Elliott, Terry Rossio, and various collaborators, including Godzilla, released by TriStar in 1998; and Treasure Planet (animated), Buena Vista/Walt Disney, 2002.
Wordplayer, http://www.wordplayer.com, January 10, 2004
Other articles you might like: