Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Chris Owen to Bernadette Peters
Nishan Parlakian Biography (1925-)
Born July 11, 1925, in New York, NY; son of Raphael (a jeweler) and Rose (O'Hanion) Parlakian; married Florence B. Mechtel (a librarian), December 27, 1952; children: Nishan Payel, Elizabeth Rose. Addresses: OFFICE--New York, NY.
- Birth Details
- July 11, 1925
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- artistic director, the Diocesan Players, Armenian Church of America.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Their Hills Are Scarred, Master Theatre, New York City, 1949.
- Plagiarized, Pace University, New York City, 1965.
- What Does Greta Garbo Mean to You?, Churchyard Playhouse, 1976.
- Cast the First Stone, Quaigh Theatre, New York City, 1975.
- For the Sake of Honor, Classic Theatre, New York City, 1976.
- Evil Spirit, Classic, New York City, 1980.
- PLAYS,PUBLISHED Plagiarized, First Stage, 1965.
- What Does Greta Garbo Mean to You?, Drama and Theater, 1976.
Other articles you might like: