Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Wes Anderson to Sarah Badel
Rob Ashford Biography ((?)-)
Education: Graduated from Washington and Lee University and Point ParkCollege. Career: Choreographer, director, swing and dance captain.
- Choreographer, director, swing and dance captain
Love Walked In, Sony Pictures Entertainment, 1998
- Associate choreographer, Kiss Me, Kate, Martin Beck Theatre, New York City, 1999-
- Associate director and choreographer, Saturday Night, Second StageTheatre, New York City, 2000
- Choreographer, Pippin, Paper Mill Playhouse, Millburn, NJ, 2000
- Also worked as choreographer, True History, Vineyard; choreographer, Music of Jimmy Webb, Papermill Playhouse,; assistant choreographer,Parade, Lincoln Center, New York City; restaged Rob Marshall's choreography, Kiss of the Spider Woman, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Tokyo,Japan, and U.S. cities; restaged Rob Marshall's choreography, Christmas Carol, McCarter; dance captain, Anything Goes; dance captain, My Favorite Year; dance captain, Victor/Victoria, Broadway production; also worked on The Most Happy Fella;
Crazy for You, Broadway production; Babes in Arms, Encores!; Ring "Round the Moon,Broadway production.
- Dance captain, Kiss of the Spider Woman.
Other articles you might like: