Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brigitte Nielsen to Bill Owen
Edward O'Neill Biography (1946-)
Born April 12, 1946, in Youngstown, OH; son of Edward Phillip (a truck driver) and Ruth Ann (a social worker; maiden name, Quinlan) O'Neill; married CathyRusoff (an actress) February 30, 1986. Addresses: HOME--Pacific Palisades, CA. AGENT--International Creative Management, 8899 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
- Birth Details
- April 12, 1946
- Youngstown, Ohio, United States
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Paddy Klonski, Knockout, Helen Hayes Theatre, 1979, for one hundred fifty performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ferrovius, Androcles and the Lion, Hartford Stage Company, Hartford, CT,1986.
- Also appeared in Lakeboat, Long Wharf Theatre, New Haven, CT, 1983; Elm Circle, Playwright's Horizons, New York City, 1984; Of Mice and Men, HartfordStage Company, 1984.
Credits; TELEVISION DEBUT; PILOT
- Title role, Popeye Doyle, NBC, 1986.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- "Peter Gray Story," Miami Vice, NBC.
- "Right to Die," Spencer for Hire, ABC.
- Al Bundy, Married ... with Children, Fox, 1987.
- Ed, The Day the Women Got Even, NBC, 1980.
- Jay Brennan, Farrell for the People, NBC, 1982.
- Danny Buckner, Braker, ABC, 1985.
- Mack Shore, When Your Lover Leaves, NBC, 1983.
- Whitey Gray, A Winner Never Quits, ABC, 1986.
- FILM DEBUT--Lieutenant Schreiber, Cruising, United Artists, 1980.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Terry, Dogs of War, Orion, 1981.
Other articles you might like: