Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joan Greenwood to James Handy
Pato Guzman Biography (c. 1933-1991)
Born c. 1933; died after a brief illness, January 2, 1991, in Santiago, Chile; married; wife's name, Rita. Addresses: Agent: Gersh Agency, 250 North Canon Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
- producer, production designer, art director
- Death Details
- January 2, 1991
- Santiago, Chile
Credits; Film Production Designer
The President's Analyst, Paramount, 1967.
I Love You, Alice B. Toklas! (also known as Kiss My Butterfly), 1968, Warner Brothers.
- Art director, The Lawyer, Paramount, 1969.
Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Columbia, 1969.
Alex in Wonderland, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), 1970.
The Marriage of a Young Stockbroker, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1971.
- Visual consultant, Count Your Bullets (also known as Cry for Me, Billy, Face to the Wind, and Naked Revenge), Brut, 1972.
Play It as It Lays, Universal, 1972.
Blume in Love, Samuel Bronston, 1973.
An Unmarried Woman, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1978.
The In-Laws, Warner Brothers, 1979.
Hide in Plain Sight, MGM/United Artists, 1980.
Willie and Phil, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1980.
- (And producer with Paul Mazursky) Tempest, Columbia, 1982.
- (And producer with Mazursky) Moscow on the Hudson, Columbia, 1984.
- (And producer with Mazursky) Down and out in Beverly Hills, BuenaVista, 1986.
- (And producer with Mazursky and Geoffrey Taylor) Moon over Parador, Universal, 1988.
- (And producer with Mazursky and Irby Smith) Enemies, a Love Story,Twentieth Century-Fox, 1989.
- (And producer with Mazursky) Scenes from a Mall, Buena Vista, 1991.
Credits; Television Work; Episodic
- Art director for episodes of I Love Lucy and The Untouchables; also art director for pilot episode of Star Trek.
Obituaries and Other Souces: Periodicals
- Theatre Crafts, March, 1991, p. 20.
- Variety, January 14, 1991, p. 126.
Other articles you might like: