Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James Newton Howard to Kevin Jarre
Susan Jaffe Biography ((?)-)
Born in Washington; married Paul Connelly. Addresses: Office--AmericanBallet Theatre, 890 Broadway, New York, NY 10003- 1211.
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- Pygmalion, Classic Theatre, Columbia University, New York City, 1979.
- The Nutcracker, English National Ballet, Royal Festival Hall, London, 1993.
- Coliseum, English National Ballet, 1994.
- Swan Lake, Royal Swedish Ballet, 1994-95.
- La Bayadere, Royal Swedish Ballet, 1994-95.
- Also performed An Evening of Jerome Robbins Ballets, Spoleto, 1982; and in ballets including Le Corsaire, Apollo, Bouree Fantastique, Carmen, Cinderella, Concerto, Duets, Giselle, The Guards of Amager, Push Comes to Shove, Symphonie Concertante, Great Galloping Gottschalk, Manon, Romeo and Juliet, Ballet Imperial, Theme and Variations, Paquita, Don Quixote, Voluntaries, The Sleeping Beauty, Stravinsky Violin Concerto, Birthday Offering, and Symphonic Variations.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- "Baryshnikov by Tharp with American Ballet Theatre," Great Performances (episodic), PBS, 1984.
- The Presidential Inaugural Gala (special), CBS, 1993.
- Dancer, "Western Symphony," Balanchine Celebration (special), PBS, 1993.
- Dancing (series), PBS, 1993.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Ballerina, Angie, Buena Vista, 1994.
Other articles you might like: