Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Chris Owen to Bernadette Peters
Elizabeth Perry Biography (1933-)
Born Rosemary Elizabeth Shein, October 15, 1933, in Cranston, RI; daughter ofHoward Cecil (a fireman) and Mary Octavia (a telegrapher; maiden name, Perry) Shein; married Anthony Dalby Call (an actor), April 14, 1965 (divorced, 1982). Addresses: AGENT--Henderson/Hogan Agency, 200 W. 57th Street, NewYork, NY 10019.
Perry told CTFT: "I am a serious painter and poet, and I enjoy travel and modern Greek. My travels in Judea have enhanced my life."
- Birth Details
- October 15, 1933
- Cranston, Rhode Island, United States
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Polly Peachum, Threepenny Opera, Theatre de Lys, 1956.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Catherine Howard, Royal Gambit, Sullivan Street Playhouse, 1959.
- Tatania and Hippolyta, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Wendy, The Farm, both Folger, Washington, DC.
- Phoebe, Move, Virginia Museum.
- Lady Macbeth, Macbeth, Mistress, Beckett, both APA, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Did You See the Elephant, American Renaissance Theatre, NY.
- Connie, The Frequency, WPA, Theatre, NY.
- Ruby, Story Time and Majic Time, American Renaissance Theatre, NY.
- E.E. Cummings, Him, Circle Repertory Company, NY.
- Mary, All the Way Home, Terry Schreiber Theatre, NY.
- Christina, Fefu and Her Friends, American Place Theatre, NY.
- standby, Present Laughter, Circle in the Square, NY.
- standby, 84 Charing Cross Road, Nederlander, NY.
- The Women, APA Phoenix Repertory.
- Presque Isle, Theatre of the Open Eye, NY.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Christine, Nurse, CBS.
- Silent Gun.
- Banjo Hacket.
- Outer Limits.
- Perry Mason.
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.
- McHale's Navy.
- Dr. Kildare.
- Morning Star.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Did You See the Elephant, American Renaissance Theatre, NY.
- book and lyrics, Bags, Three Muses Theatre, NY.
- co-author, A Difficult Borning, Clark Center, Washington Theatre Club tour.
Other articles you might like: