Lynne Stuart Biography (1930-)
Born September 30, 1930, in Lakeland, FL; married Richard Horner (a producerand general manager), 1959; children: Lindsey, Randall, Robin; (stepdaughter)Anne. Addresses: OFFICE--Richard Horner Associates, 165 W. 46th Street, Suite 710, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- September 30, 1930
- Lakeland, Florida, United States
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Standby for Lalume, Kismet, Ziegfeld Theatre, NY, 1953-55.
- standby for Judy Holliday, Bells Are Ringing, NY, 1958.
- Ruth, High Spirits, Alvin Theatre, NY, 1965.
- standby for Ann Miller, Anything Goes, NY, 1973.
- standby for Mary Martin, I Do, I Do, 46th Street Theatre, NY, 1978.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Associate producer, A Life, Morosco Theatre, NY, 1981.
- co-executive director, Hamlet and Henry IV, Part I, American ShakespeareFestival, Stratford, CT, 1982.
- co-producer, Blood Moon, Actors and Directors Theatre, NY, 1983.
- co-producer, Kennedy at Colonus, 47th Street Theatre, NY, 1984.
- co-producer, Doubles, Ritz Theatre, NY, 1985.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Hostess, WTVT Television, CBS, Tampa, FL, 1957-58.
- Credits; VIDEOCASSETTES; PRODUCER
- Philip Pearlstein Draws the Artist's Model, 1985.
- Stories from the Little Stone House, 1986.