Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Holly Fulger to Joanna McClelland Glass
Philippe Giraudeau Biography (1955-)
Born November 16, 1955, in La Rochelle, France; son of Rene Jules Pierre (a car salesman) and Claudie (Legoff) Giraudeau. Addresses: HOME--282 Caledonian Road, London M1, England. AGENT--Kate Feast Management, 43A Princess Road, London NW1, England.
Philippe Giraudeau told CTFT that he plays the piano, speaks French and English, and performs in both languages.
- Birth Details
- November 16, 1955
- La Rochelle, France
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Dancer, with the Second Stride Dance Company, Dance Theatre Workshop, 1983.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Dancer, Grand Theatre De Bordeaux Ballet Theatre Contemporain, 1973-76.
- dancer, with the London Contemporary Dance Theatre at Sadlers Wells Theatre, 1977.
- with the London Contemporary Dance Theatre, Mantis Dance Company, SecondStride, 1977-86.
- actor and dancer, Secret Gardens, ICA Theatre, London, then Mickery Theatre, Amsterday, 1983.
- Song & Dance, London, 1985.
- actor, IQ of Four, ICA Theatre, London, 1984.
- Duc de Nemours, Princess of Cleves, ICA Theatre, London, 1985.
- Bosendorfer Waltzes, The Place, London, and in Munich, West Germany, 1986.
- A Mouthful of Birds, Royal Court Theatre, London, 1986.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- With the London Contemporary Dance Theatre, toured England, Europe and the U.S., 1977.
- with the Peter Goss Dance Company, Theatre de la Bastille and the Pompidou Centre, Paris.
- with the London Contemporary Dance Theatre, Theatre de la Ville, Paris, England, and the Middle East, 1979-81.
- with Second Stride, England and the U.S., 1982.
- with the Mantis Company, Paris and Indonesia, 1983.
- with Second Stride, Canada and Europe, 1985.
- FILM DEBUT--Le cri du Silence, Cinopsis Films.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Dancer, Channel 4, BBC; South Bank Show; LWT.
Credits; PRINCIPAL RADIO WORK
- Le Grand Meaulnes, Radio 4.
Other articles you might like: