Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Holly Fulger to Joanna McClelland Glass
D. J. Giagni Biography (1950-)
Surname pronounced with silent middle "g." Full name, Daniel Joseph Giagni; born December 3, 1950, in New York, NY; son of Daniel (a choreographer) and Bernice (Grant), Giagni Jr.; married Pamela Mitchell, January 12, 1980; children: Anne Elizabeth. Addresses: HOME--323 W. 101st Street, Apt. 2, New York, NY 10025. MANAGER-- Scott Shukat Company, Ltd. 340 W. 55th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- December 3, 1950
- New York, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Lead dancer, Fiddler on the Roof, Westbury Music Fair, 1970.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Associate choreographer, The Tap Dance Kid, Broadway Theatre, then Minskoff Theatre, New York City, 1983-85.
- choreographer: Harrigan n' Hart, Longacre Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- Personals, Minetta Lane Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- Also: Girl Crazy, Seattle Repertory Company, WA; Carnival, Goodspeed Opera House, East Haddam, CT; A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta, GA.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Associate choreographer, The Tap Dance Kid, national.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Choreographer, Exorcist II: The Heretic, Warner Brothers, 1977.
- Tap dance instructor, Pennies from Heaven, United Artists, 1981.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; CHOREOGRAPHER
- Visions, KCET.
- All My Children, ABC.
- How to Be a Man, CBS.
Other articles you might like: