Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Elizabeth Gorcey Biography (1965-)
Full name, Elizabeth Ann Gorcey; born January 1, 1965, in Long Branch, NJ; daughter of Bernard (an electrical engineer) and Ruth Hilda (Marcus) Gorcey. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Abrams Artists & Associates, Ltd., 9200 SunsetBoulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90069. PUBLICIST--c/o Michael Levine Public Relations Company, 967 N. La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
CTFT learned that while working on the PBS series 3-2-1 Contact, Elizabeth Gorcey performed her own stunts including hang-gliding and aero-acrobatics.
- Birth Details
- January 1, 1965
- Long Branch, New Jersey, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Mango Tea, Skylight Theatre, Los Angeles, CA, 1987.
- Also appeared in Carousel, Spoon River Anthology, Birdbath, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, all Barn Theatre, Augusta, MI; and in The Children's Hour; Seduced.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Producer, Sleeping Beauty: Not the Fairytale, Mango Tea, both Skylight Theatre, 1987.
- FILM DEBUT--June, Kidco, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1984.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Wendy Jo, Footloose, Paramount, 1984.
- Bonnie, Grandview, USA, Warner Brothers, 1984.
- Haley Dibble, The Trouble with Dick, Frolix Productions, 1987.
- Also appeared in Blizzard, American Video Productions, 1987.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Max Headroom, ABC, 1987.
- The New Mike Hammer, CBS.
- Highway to Heaven, NBC.
- 3-2-1 Contact, PBS, 1983.
- Pecos Bill, HBO.
Other articles you might like: