Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
Gene Corman Biography (1927-)
Full name, Eugene H. Corman; born September 24, 1927, in Detroit, MI; son ofWilliam (an engineer) and Anne (Hugh) Corman; married Nan Chandler Morris, September 4, 1955; children: Todd William, Craig Allan.
- Birth Details
- September 24, 1927
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
Credits; FILM PRODUCER
- Hot Car Girl, Allied Artists, 1958.
- Night of the Blood Beast (also see below), American International Pictures, 1958.
- Attack of the Giant Leeches (also known as The Giant Leeches), American International Pictures, 1959.
- Blood and Steel, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1959.
- (With Edward L. Alperson and Roger Corman) I, Mobster, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1959.
- Beast from the Haunted Cave, Filmgroup, 1960.
- The Secret of the Purple Reef (also see below), Twentieth Century-Fox, 1960.
- Valley of the Redwoods (also see below), Twentieth Century-Fox, 1960.
- The Cat Burglar, Harvard Film/United Artists (UA), 1961.
- Tower of London, Admiral/UA, 1962.
- The Secret Invasion, San Carlos/UA, 1964.
- Ski Party, American International Pictures, 1965.
- Tobruk, Gibraltar/Universal, 1966.
- Von Richthofen and Brown (also known as The Red Baron), UA, 1970.
- (With Harold Buck) You Can't Win 'Em All, Columbia, 1970.
- Cool Breeze, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), 1972.
- Hit Man, Penelope/MGM, 1972.
- Private Parts, Penelope/MGM, 1972.
- (With Roger Corman) I Escaped from Devil's Island, UA, 1973.
- Vigilante Force, UA, 1976.
- The Big Red One, UA, 1980.
- Also producer of The Slams, 1973; A Man Called Sarge, 1990; Avalanche Express, Lorimar/Twentieth Century-Fox; Not of This Earth; and The Intruder.
Credits; OTHER FILM WORK
- Executive producer, F.I.S.T., UA, 1978.
- Executive producer, If You Could See What I Hear, Jensen Farley, 1982.
- Creative consultant, Paradise, Embassy, 1982.
Credits; TELEVISION PRODUCER
- Mary and Joseph: A Story of Faith (movie), NBC, 1979.
- Target: Harry (movie; also known as How To Make It and What's In It For Harry?), ABC, 1980.
- A Woman Called Golda (movie), Operation Prime Time, 1982.
- Also producer of Emerald Point (series), CBS/Twentieth Century-Fox Television.
- (With Martin Varno) Night of the Blood Beast, American International Pictures, 1958.
- (With Harold Yablonsky) The Secret of the Purple Reef, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1960.
Other articles you might like: