Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
Sutton Foster Biography (1975-)
Born March 18, 1975, in Statesboro, GA; daughter of Bob (an automotive salesrepresentative) and Helen (a homemaker) Foster; sister of Hunter Foster (an actor). Addresses: Agent: Gage Group, 9255 Sunset Blvd., Suite 515, LosAngeles, CA 90069.
- Actress, singer, dancer
- Birth Details
- March 18, 1975
- Statesboro, Georgia, United States
Stage Appearances; Musicals
- Sandy Dumbrowski, Grease!, Broadway production, 1994
- "Star to Be" and other roles, Annie, Martin Beck Theatre, New YorkCity, 1997
- Member of ensemble, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Minskoff Theatre, New York City, between 1997 and 1999
- Member of ensemble, Les Miserables, Broadway production, 1998
- Millie Dillmont (title role), Thoroughly Modern Millie, La Jolla Playhouse, La Jolla, CA, 2000-2001 then Marquis Theatre, New York City, beginning 2002
- Also appeared as Sister Claire, Dorian, Goodspeed Opera House, East Haddam, CT; as Nellie Forbush, South Pacific, Pittsburgh Civic LightOpera, Pittsburgh, PA; as Constance, The Three Musketeers, American Musical Theatre of San Jose, San Jose, CA; and as Jennifer, What the WorldNeeds Now, Old Globe Theatre, San Diego, CA.
- A Ziegfeld girl, The Will Rogers Follies, U.S. cities, 1992
- Member of ensemble, Grease!, U.S. cities, 1994-1995
- Also toured as Eponine in Les Miserables, U.S. cities.
Rosie O'Donnell Show, 2002
Live with Regis and Kelly, 2003
Entertainment Weekly, June 28, 2002, p. 100
Parade, December 21, 2002
People Weekly, June 3, 2002, p. 120
Other articles you might like: