Catherine Anne Hayes Biography (1958-)
Born November 21, 1958, in Brooklyn, NY; daughter of Francis X. (an accountant) and Loddie (a pediatric nurse; maiden name, Krynski) Hayes; married WalterA. Ulasinski (an actor, designer, and technical director), June 16, 1979. Addresses: HOME--70-47 67th Street, Glendale, NY 11385.
Catherine Anne Hayes writes to CTFT, "I own one Yellow Cheek Amazon parrot and I love birds. My family owns and operates 'Marlas Dogs,' specializing in mastiffs, English bulldogs, and sharpeis."
- Birth Details
- November 21, 1958
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Daisy, The Giant, Jack & the Beanstalk Show, Academy Arts Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Sara, old woman, and lifeguard, Red Letter Days, Coney Island, NY, 1986.
- Rose Beef, Sainte Carmen of the Main, Cubiculo Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- Hedda Gabler, The Hedda Enigma, Manhattan Ensemble, New York City, 1987.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Big Lady, Love You to Death, Poundridge Productions, 1987.
- Pharmacy clerk, Weeds, DeLaurentiis Entertainment Group, 1987.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Mimi, "If the Shoe Fits," Tales from the Dark Side, syndicated, 1986.