Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jim Carter to Tom Clark
Elizabeth Cherry Biography ((?)-)
Born November 4. Addresses: Agent: Fifi Oscard Agency, 110 West 40th St., 16th Floor, New York, NY 10018; TalentWorks, 220 East 23rd St., Suite 400, New York, NY 10010.
- Lili, Carnival, Rockwell Productions, 1999-2000
- The girl, The Fantasticks (musical), Luisa Dorset Theatre Festival, 2000, then Sullivan Street Playhouse, New York City, 2000-2001
- Maria, West Side Story (musical), Human Race Theatre Company, Victoria Theatre, Dayton, OH, 2001
- Persephone and student, Out of the Ruins (staged reading), Octoberfest, 2001
- St. Urbain St. Chorus and Linda Rubin, The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz, 2001
- Tanya, 97 Orchard St. (staged reading), Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 2001
Wild Dust the Musical (musical), Equity Theatre, New York City, 2002
- Netha, The Fabulist, York Theatre Company, 2003
- Appeared as Miss Heasman, Butley, Centenary Stage Company; as AnneEgerman, A Little Night Music (musical), Black River Playhouse; as Laurey, Oklahoma! (musical), Municipal Opera Company, Allentown, PA; asIsabel, The Pirates of Penzance (opera), Muhlenberg Summer Music Theatre; and as Sukie Tawdry and other roles, The Threepenny Opera (musicaltheatrical work), Lucille Lortel Theatre, New York City. Appeared in stagedreadings, including appearances as Maria, The Curse, American Societyof Composers, Authors, and Publishers; as Madeline Devo, Escape from Pterodactyl Island, St. Paul's Church; as Diana, Green Gables, York Theatre Company; and as the second narrator, Ministry of Progress, American Place Theatre, New York City.
- Anna, Sarah Plain and Tall, U.S. cities, 2003
- Also appeared as Tiny Tim, A Christmas Carol, Abigail Theatreworkstour.
- (Uncredited) Masseuse, Two Weeks Notice, Warner Bros., 2002
- Appeared on "Hip Hopera" on Power 105.1 FM, New York City.
Elizabeth Cherry, http://www.elizabethcherry.com, July 17, 2004
Talkin' Broadway, http://www.talkinbroadway.com, August 13, 2004
Other articles you might like: