Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Haneke to Lance Henriksen
Giles Havergal Biography (1938-)
Born June 9, 1938, in Edinburgh, Scotland; son of Dr. Henry MacLeod and Margaret Graham Hyacinth (Chitty) Havergal. Addresses: Contact--c/o Citizen's Theatre, Gorbals, Glasgow, Scotland G5 9DS, United Kingdom.
- Birth Details
- June 9, 1938
- Edinburgh, Scotland
Credits; STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- How Are You Johnny?, Oldham Repertory Theatre Club, 1963.
- The Silk Room, Palace Theatre, Watford, Scotland, c. 1968-69.
- Sweet Bird of Youth, Palace Theatre, c. 1968-69.
- The Spoils, Palace Theatre, c. 1968-69.
- The Milk Train Doesn't Stop Here Any More, Citizens' Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland, 1969.
- Nicholas Nickleby, Citizens' Theatre, 1969.
- Hamlet, Citizens' Theatre, 1969.
- The Taming of the Shrew, Citizens' Theatre, 1969.
- Marriage a La Mode, Folger Theatre, Washington, DC, 1983.
- Travels With My Aunt, Citizens' Theatre, 1989, then Whitehall Theatre, London, 1993.
- Also directed a series of John Gould/Myles Rudge pantomimes, 1970.
Other articles you might like: