Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Robert Lantos to Steven Levitan
Irving Allen Lee Biography (1948-)
Born November 21, 1948, in New York, NY; son of Allan Ezekiel (a minister) and Ruth Juliet (Green) Lee. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Dorothy Scott, MarjeFields, Inc., 165 W. 46th Street, Suite 1205, New York, NY 10036.
Irving Lee wrote CTFT, "I decided on a career in theater--after years of training for the ministry--as the best possible alternative use of my communication skills. I wanted to influence the community of man, to which I feel very much connected, and to aspire to actualizing its highest potential and aspirations."
- Birth Details
- November 21, 1948
- New York, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Judas, Godspell, Ford's Theatre, Washington, DC, 1972, for 832 performances.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Leading player, Pippin, Imperial Theatre, 1974, for fourhundred performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Player King, Rockabye Hamlet, Minskoff Theatre, NY, 1975.
- male leads, Ain't Misbehavin', Longacre Theatre, NY, 1978.
- James Lincoln, A Broadway Musical, Lunt-Fontaine Theatre,NY, 1978.
- Daddy Johann Sebastian Brubeck, Sweet Charity, Minskoff Theatre, NY, 1986.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Calvin Stoner, The Edge of Night, ABC, 1978.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Dr. Evan Cooper, Ryan's Hope, ABC, 1986.
Other articles you might like: