Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Justin Ross Biography (1954-)
Addresses: Agent: Lionel Larner Ltd., 850 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY, 10019.
"The arts are what I understand. I have no head for numbers or facts, but I do understand color and movement, essence and feeling. I've been incredibly lucky. For many years I went from one show to the next, extremely fortunatethat such roles were available."
- actor, dancer, choreographer, writer
- Birth Details
- December 15, 1954
- Brooklyn, New York
- Corps de Ballet, Houston Ballet Company, TX, 1972.
New York Debut
- Spooky (tap dancing Vietnam War casualty), More Than You Deserve,New York Shakespeare Festival, 1973.
- Neuron, BrainChild, Forrest, Philadelphia, 1974; Steve (Doug Henning's assistant), The Magic Show, Cort, NY, 1974; Lewis, Pippin, Imperial, NY, 1974; Greg, A Chorus Line, Shubert, NY, 1976; multiple roles, On the Road to Babylon, Milwaukee Rep, WI, 1978; Dr. FrankN'futer, The Rocky Horror Show, Westbury Music Fair, NY, 1978; Pete, the King of Disco, Got Tu Go Disco, Minskoff, NY, 1979; Roscoe, Fourtune, Actors Playhouse, NY, 1980; Dickon, Feathertop, AmericanStage Festival, NH, 1981; principal, Encore, Radio City Music Hall, NY, 1982; Justin, Weekend, Theatre-at-the-Church, St. Peters, NY, 1983.
- (with Baayork Lee) Lissette, night club act, 1983; EBN-OZN,MTV Video, 1983; Lovesong, Studio Arena, Buffalo/Indiana Rep, 1983.
- Dancer, The Fan, 1980.
- Zimmer, Wunderkind, 1983.
- Night-club act (with Bill Russell), At Your Service (Mr. Ross's own act); comedy material.
Other articles you might like: