Catherine Christianson Biography (1957-)
Born February 10, 1957, in Evanston, IL; daughter of Hilmar Bauman and BettyMarie (Hoelscher) Christianson. Addresses: AGENT--c/o The Gage Group,1650 Broadway, Suite 406, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- February 10, 1957
- Evanston, Illinois, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Ursula, Much Ado about Nothing, Center Stage, Baltimore, MD,1981.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Woman, Romance, Public Theatre 1984.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Laurie, I'm Not Rappaport, Lyceum Theatre, 1986.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Jule, They Dance to the Sun, Playhouse in the Park, Cincinnati, OH, 1984.
- Marie, Come Back Little Sheba, Delaware Theatre Company, Wilmington, DE,1985. Appeared as wife, The Animal Fair, Ensemble Studio Theatre, New York City.
- Agnes, Agnes of God, Theatre Virginia, Richmond, VA.
- Bianca, The Taming of the Shrew, Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia, PA.
- Babe, Crimes of the Heart, Sheryl, New Mexican Rainbow Fishing, both Peterborough Players, Peterborough, NH.
- Laura, The Glass Menagerie, Theatre Virginia, Hyde Park Festival Theatre,Hyde Park, NY.
- Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Laurie, I'm Not Rappaport, U.S. cities, 1986.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Mary, Four Friends, Filmways, 1981.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Dr. Amy Stone, All My Children, ABC, 1986.
- Lula, The Edge of Night.