Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Holly Fulger to Joanna McClelland Glass
Dee Dee Glass Biography (1948-)
Born October 21, 1948, in Chicago, IL; daughter of Lorraine Sampson Sondek; married Paul Bamborough (divorced, 1993). Addresses: Home--London, England. Agent--Gregory & Radice, 3 Barb Mews, London W6, England.
- Birth Details
- October 21, 1948
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
Credits; Television Producer and Director; Movies
- "Fats and Figures," Man Alive, BBC, 1979.
- "Partners in Crime," Inside Story, BBC, 1989.
- "Flying Fur," Open Space, BBC, 1991.
Credits; Television Producer; Episodic
- Producer of "Norah, Rose, Wynne, and Dorothy," an episode of Female Parts, between 1991 and 1992; and of "One Man in Ten," an episode of Dispatches, between 1992 and 1993.
Credits; Other Television Work
- Producer of the British series Channel 4 News, 1991. Producer and director of Bringing Up Nanny, Second Skin, Who's Afraid of Quentin Bell?, Recipe for Disaster, Angelica: The Leaving of Charleston, Home Patch, and Bread and Circuses, all for Southern Television.
Credits; Film Work
- Producer, Sacred Hearts, Reality Productions, 1984.
- Producer and director of Resist and Survive, Not Just a Statistic, and Hidden Connections, all for Broadside Productions; and of Pleasure Palaces andA Rough Stage, both for Reality Productions.
- Director of the medical documentary About Adam, 1978; producer and director of the videos Safe Women, 1991-92, and A Safe Place?, 1994-95.
- "All My Fault": Why Women Don't Leave Abusive Men, Virgao (London, England), 1995.
- Contemporary Authors, Volume 149, Gale (Detroit, MI), 1996.
Other articles you might like: