Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Chris Owen to Bernadette Peters
Dwayne B. Perryman, III Biography (1963-)
Born November 30, 1963, in Brooklyn, NY; son of Beverly Ann Perryman Mitchell(a day care administrator). Addresses: HOME--Brooklyn, NY.
- Birth Details
- November 30, 1963
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Walter, Bend, Tear, and Spindle, Peter Rutger Theatre, Brooklyn, NY, 1981, for eight performances.
- Puck, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Riverside Ensemble, New York City, 1987.
- guard, Richard III, Actors' Studio, New York City, 1989.
- Also appeared as Gitlow, Purlie Victorious, Mind Power Playhouse, New York City, 1985.
- STAGE WORK; ALL AS STAGE MANAGER,UNLESS INDICATED Four Saints in Three Acts, Opera Ensemble Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- The Tavern, Equity Library Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- The Threepenny Opera, Riverside Opera Ensemble, New York City, 1987.
- Who Does She Think She Is?, Tomi Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Future Flight, Time of Our Life, On Off Broadway, Skin of Our Teeth, TwoOn an Island, The Cat Who Died of Leukemia, and Obscenery (series of one-actplays), American Music Dramatic Academy, New York City, 1987.
- Iowa Boys, Ohio Theatre, then Actors' Studio, both 1988.
- A Tantalizing, Fallen Angels, Beyond Therapy, Family Life, Thugs, Final Placement, Men As Trees Walking, Penguin Blues, and It's Still Life (series ofone-act plays), Rasputin and Go-See (staged readings), and The Cherry Orchard, all Actors' Studio, New York City, 1989.
- Goree New Federal Theatre, New York City, 1989.
- assistant technical director, Chinese Charades, Puerto Rican Traveling Theatre, New York City, 1989.
- God's Trombones, New Federal Theatre, Theatre of the Riverside Church, New York City, 1989.
- Also Cheating Cheaters, Stepping Stone Theatre, 1987.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- FILM DEBUT--Little Al, Dance in Motion, Abbott View, 1987.
- Henry, The Deranged, 1989.
Other articles you might like: