Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Chris Owen to Bernadette Peters
Marilyn Pasekoff Biography (1949-)
Born November 7, 1949, in Pittsburgh, PA; daughter of Sherman and Charlotte Pasekoff.
- Birth Details
- November 7, 1949
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Brain Child, Broadway production, 1974
Godspell, Plymouth Theatre, New York City, 1975, then Ambassador Theatre, New York City
Scrambled Feet, Westwood Playhouse, Los Angeles, 1981
Maybe I'm Doing It Wrong, Astor Place Theatre, New York City, 1982
Forbidden Broadway, Palsson's Theatre, New York City, 1983-1984
Cole Porter Requests the Pleasure, Coconut Grove Playhouse, 1985
- Understudy for the roles of Florence, Vera, and Sylvie, The Odd Couple, Broadhurst Theatre, New York City, 1985-1986
Professionally Speaking, Theatre at St. Peter's Church, New York City, 1986
Showing Off, off-Broadway production, 1989
Forbidden Broadway 1990, Theatre East, New York City, 1990
I Hate Hamlet, Broadway production, 1991
Schmulnik's Waltz, Jewish Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1991,then John Houseman Theatre, New York City, 1992
- Marge, Promises, Promises, Goodspeed Opera House, East Haddam, CT,1993
- Brenda, The Yiddish Trojan Women, American Jewish Theatre, New York City, 1996
Broadway Bound, Indiana Repertory Theatre, then Syracuse Stage, Syracuse, NY, 1995
- Mrs. Mopps, A Christmas Carol, Theatre at Madison Square Garden, New York City, annually, 1997-1999
- Understudy for the roles of Mrs. Miller, Mrs. Shawl, and Mrs. Enright, Taller Than a Dwarf, Longacre Theatre, New York City, 2000
- Appeared as Jane, The Innocent Party, Theatre at Loeb Drama Center, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA; also appeared in Crosstown/Words,Equity Library Theatre, New York City; Forbidden Broadway 1991-1/2, off-Broadway production; A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Pittsburgh Public Theatre, Pittsburgh, PA; Godspell, Promenade Theatre, New York City; Select Any Single, Production Company, New York City; and Snapshots, Fashion Institute of Technology, New York City.
- Toured in Godspell, U.S. and European cities, and Jane Olivor, U.S. cities.
- Woman at bookstore, Scenes from a Mall, Buena Vista, 1991
- Appeared in Disco Fever and Life in the Food Chain.
- Additional voice, Osmosis Jones (animated), Warner Bros., 2001
- Dr. Glenda Allen, "Denial," Law & Order, NBC, 1997
- Judge Joan Kirchevall, "Merger," Law & Order, NBC, 1999
- Appeared in episodes of Days of Our Lives,
The Dinah Shore Show, and as a guest reader on Reading Rainbow.
Lois Lives a Little (special), Lifetime, 1997
- Also voice of Doris the Door for the series A Little Curious, HBO.
Other articles you might like: