Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Nicholas Selby to Marc Singer
Janie Sell Biography (1941-)
Born October 1, 1941, in Detroit, MI. Addresses: OFFICE--c/o Actors' Equity Association, 165 W. 46th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- October 1, 1941
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Mixed Doubles, Upstairs at the Downstairs, New York City, 1966.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Madame Grimaldi, Mrs. Baker, George M!, Palace Theatre, 1968.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ruby, Dames at Sea, Bouwerie Lane Theatre, New York City, then as Mona Kent, Plaza 9 Music Hall, both New York City, 1970.
- Jane Burke, Irene, Minskoff Theatre, New York City, 1973.
- Mitzi, Over Here!, Shubert Theatre, New York City, 1974.
- Gladys, Pal Joey, Circle in the Square, New York City, 1976.
- Lieutenant Lillian Holliday, Happy End, Martin Beck Theatre, New York City, 1977.
- Monica, I Love My Wife, Ethel Barrymore Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Sylvia Rosewater, God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater, Entermedia Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Also appeared in Dark Horses, Upstairs at the Downstairs, New York City,1966; By Bernstein, Chelsea Westside Theatre, New York City, 1975; Real LifeFunnies, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1981; and with resident company, Old Globe Theatre, San Diego, CA, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Choreographer, A Backers' Audition, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1984.
Other articles you might like: