Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
Joy Franz Biography (1945-)
Addresses: Agent: Peggy Hadley Enterprises, 250 W. 57th Street, New York, NY, 10107.
New York Debut
Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris, Village Gate,1969.
- Susan, Company, Her Majesty's, 1972, for three months.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Mary Turner, Of Thee I Sing, Equity Library, then Anderson, NY, 1970; Bernstein's Mass, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC, 1970; Susan,Company, Alvin, NY, 1971-72; Out of This World, Equity Library, NY, 1974; Mrs. Nordstrom, A Little Night Music, Shubert, then Majestic, NY, 1975; Catherine, Pippin, Imperial, then Minskoff, 1976-78; Tomfoolery, Village Gate, NY, 1980; I Can't Keep Running in Place, Westside Arts, NY, 1981; Janet, Musical Chairs, Rialto, NY, 1981;High Button Shoes, Goodspeed Opera House, East Haddam, CT, 1982; title role, Penelope, Perry Street, NY, 1982.
- Susan, Company, National, 1972; Mrs. Molloy, Hello, Dolly,1979-80; Aldonza, Man of La Mancha, 1981.
- Susan Campbell, No Picnic for Penny, 1978.
- Mrs. Betty Heywood, Search for Tomorrow, 1977-78.
- Mrs. Goodrich, One Life to Live, 1982; Mrs. Kimball, Texas,1982.
Other articles you might like: