Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Lee Rich Biography ((?)-)
Born in Cleveland, OH; married Pippa Scott (divorced); married Angela Sollecito, October 10, 1983; children: Jessica, Miranda (first marriage); Blair, Geoffrey (stepchildren). Addresses: OFFICE--Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 450 N. Roxbury Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK; PRODUCER
- The Sporting Club, AVCO-Embassy, 1971.
- The Man, Paramount, 1972.
- (with Merv Adelson) The Choirboys, Universal, 1977.
- Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? (also known as Too Many Chefs and Someone Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe), Warner Brothers, 1978.
- The Big Red One, Lorimar, 1980.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; ALL AS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER SERIES
- The Waltons, CBS, 1972-81.
- Dallas, CBS, 1978--.
- Knots Landing, 1979--.
- MINI-SERIES The Blue Knight, NBC, 1973.
- (with Philip Capice) Helter Skelter, CBS, 1976.
- (with Capice) Studs Lonigan, NBC, 1979.
- Do Not Fold, Spindle or Mutilate, ABC, 1971.
- The Homecoming: A Christmas Story, CBS, 1971.
- The Crooked Hearts, ABC, 1972.
- Pursuit, ABC, 1972.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, ABC, 1973.
- A Dream for Christmas, ABC, 1973.
- Dying Room Only, ABC, 1973.
- Bad Ronald, ABC, 1974.
- (with Capice) The Stranger Within, ABC, 1974.
- The Blue Knight, CBS, 1975.
- Conspiracy of Terror, NBC, 1975.
- Eric, NBC, 1975.
- Returning Home, ABC, 1975.
- The Runaway Barge, NBC, 1975.
- The Runaways, CBS, 1975.
- (with Capice) Widow, NBC, 1976.
- (with Capice) Green Eyes, ABC, 1977.
- (with Peter Dunne) Killer on Board, NBC, 1977.
- Desperate Women, NBC, 1978.
- (with Capice) Long Journey Back, ABC, 1978.
- (with Harold Greenberg) Mary and Joseph: A Story of Faith, NBC, 1979.
- Mr. Horn, CBS, 1979.
- (with Capice) Some Kind of Miracle, CBS, 1979.
- Young Love, First Love, CBS, 1979.
- (with Capice and Greenburg) A Man Called Intrepid, NBC, 1979.
- (with Michael Filerman) Flamingo Road, NBC, 1980.
- (with Marc Merson) Marriage Is Alive and Well, NBC, 1980.
- (with David Jacob) A Perfect Match, CBS, 1980.
- Reward, ABC, 1980.
- (with Abby Mann) Skag, NBC, 1980.
- (with Sam H. Rolfe) Killjoy, CBS, 1981.
- (with Capice) A Matter of Life and Death, CBS, 1981.
- Our Family Business, ABC, 1981.
- (with Earl Hamner) Mother's Day on Walton's Mountain, NBC, 1982.
- (with John Brough) This Is Kate Bennett, ABC, 1982.
- (with Malcolm Stuart) Two of a Kind, CBS, 1982.
- (with Hamner) A Wedding on Walton's Mountain, NBC, 1982.
- (with Hamner) A Day of Thanks on Walton's Mountain, NBC, 1982.
Other articles you might like: