Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
Norbert Leo Butz Biography (1969?-)
Born c. 1969 in St. Louis, MO; son of Norbert and Elaine Butz; married Sydney; children: Clara Virginia, Maggie. Addresses: Manager: Fox/Albert Management, 88 Central Park West, New York, NY 10023.; Publicist: Penner PublicRelations, 8224 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90046.
- Birth Details
- St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Understudy for the roles of Roger and Mark, then Roger, Rent, Nederlander Theatre, New York City, 1996-1998
- Emcee, Cabaret, The Warner Theatre, New York City, 2000
Juno and the Paycock, Gramercy Theatre, New York City, 2000
- Camille Raquin, Thou Shalt Not, Plymouth Theater, New York City, 2001-2002
- Jamie, The Last Five Years, Northlight Theatre, Chicago, IL, thenMinetta Lane Theatre, New York City, 2002
- Fiyero, Wicked, Curran Theatre, 2002-2003
- Bill, Buicks, Underwood Theater, New York City, 2003
- Also appeared in Saved;
Hamlet, Alabama Shakespeare Festival; Richard II, Alabama Shakespeare Festival; Henry IV, AlabamaShakespeare Festival; St. Joan, Alabama Shakespeare Festival; Balmin Gilead, Alabama Shakespeare Festival; Lizard;
Galileo, St. Louis Repertory; The Matchmaker, St. Louis Repertory; Boys NextDoor, Hope Summer Rep; Man for All Seasons, Hope Summer Rep.
- Appeared as Emcee, Cabaret, U.S. cities.
- Pawnbroker, Went to Coney Island on a Mission from God ... Be Back ByFive, Phaedra Cinema, 1998
- Vocals for Anthony, Looking for an Echo, Regent Entertainment, 2000
Noon Blue Apples, 2002
- Josiah, West of Here, 2002
- John Fenwick, "Misleader," Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (also known as Law & Order: S.V.U.), NBC, 2000
Other articles you might like: