Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Percy Granger Biography (1945-)
Born August 8, 1945, in Ithaca, NY; son of Bruce Ingham (a professor) and Rosemary (an artist; maiden name, Jemne) Granger; married Helen Wright (a florist), July 11, 1975; children: Andrew, Jamie. Addresses: HOME--650 WestEnd Ave., New York, NY 10024. AGENT--c/o Rick Leed, Agency for the PerformingArts, 888 Seventh Ave., New York, NY 10106.
- Birth Details
- August 8, 1945
- Ithaca, New York, United States
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Vivien, as part of the One Act Play Festival, Mitzi E. Newhouse Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- Eminent Domain, Circle in the Square, New York City, 1982.
- Unheard Songs, Ark Theatre Compnay, New York City, 1982.
- The Dolphin Position, Ensemble Studio Theatre, New York City, 1984.
- PLAYS,PUBLISHED Eminent Domain and The Dolphin Position, both published by Samuel French.
- Loving, ABC, 1983-85.
- As the World Turns, CBS, 1985--.
- Vital Signs, 1986.
- The Comeback, 1986.
- A Dime to Dance By, 1986.
Other articles you might like: