Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Chris Owen to Bernadette Peters
Ashley Page Biography (1956-)
Born August 9, 1956, in Rochester, Kent, England; son of John Henry Laverty and Sheila Rachel (Medhurst) Laverty. Addresses: Office--Royal Ballet,Royal Opera House, Floral St., Covent Garden, London WC2E 7QA, England.
- Birth Details
- August 9, 1956
- Rochester, Kent, England
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- Isadora, Royal Opera House, London, 1981.
- Waiting, Running, Running, Sadler's Wells Theatre, London, 1984.
- A Broken Set of Rules, Royal Opera House, 1984.
- Pursuit, Royal Opera House, 1987.
- Also choreographer of Seven Sketches, 1982; (with G. Agis) Between PublicPlaces, 1984; (with G. Agis) It Was, What, Where?, 1985; This Is What You Get, Refurbished Behavior, Inevitable Geography, 1985; The Organising Principle, 1986; Carmen Arcadiae Mechanical Perpetuum, 1986; Accident, 1986; and The Angel of Death Is in My Bed Tonight, 1987.
Other articles you might like: