Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gary Kasper to Florence Klotz
Elizabeth Kemp Biography (1957-)
Born November 5, 1957, in Key West, FL; daughter of Joseph Clifton (a captainin the U.S. Navy and a business executive) and Nancy Jean (Haycock) Kemp; married Michael Margotta (an actor), January 21, 1983. Addresses: AGENT--Bill Treusch, 853 Seventh Avenue, Suite 9-A, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- November 5, 1957
- Key West, Florida, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Gabby, The Petrified Forest, Center Stage, Baltimore, MD, 1973.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Susan, Heat, New York Shakespeare Festival, Public Theatre, 1974.
- Girl, Lunch Hour and Cousin, Playing with Fire, both Counterpoint TheatreCompany, New York City, 1977.
- maid, woman, and script girl, Once in a Lifetime, Circle in the Square, New York City, 1978.
- Maureen Vega, North Shore Fish, WPA Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Also appeared in The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Actors' Studio, NewYork City, 1977; Bright, New Dramatists Inc., New York City, 1977; Tiger Tail, Alliance Theatre Company, Atlanta, GA, 1978; Mackerel, Folger Theatre Group, Washington, DC, 1978; Bus Stop, Playing with Fire, Holiday, and Twelfth Night, all California Actors Theatre, Los Gatos, CA, 1978-79.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- FILM DEBUT--Nancy, He Knows You're Alone, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1980.
- Virna Nightbourne, The Killing Hour (also known as The Clairvoyant), Twentieth Century-Fox, 1981.
- Nancy, Sticky Fingers, Spectrafilm, 1988.
- Also Nancy, Eating, Jagfilm.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Betsy, Love of Life, CBS, 1973-77.
- Police Story, NBC.
- Vietnam War Story, HBO.
- Kay, Family of Spies, CBS, 1990.
Other articles you might like: