Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
Patti Cohenour Biography (1952-)
Full name Patricia Ann Cohenour; born December 17, 1952, in Albuquerque, NM;daughter of William Edward (a physician) and Suzanne (an opera singer; maidenname, Miller) Cohenour; married Thomas Edward Bliss (a film producer).
- Birth Details
- December 17, 1952
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Chava, Fiddler on the Roof, Harlequin Dinner Theater, Costa Mesa, CA, 1979.
- Let's Call the Whole Thing Gershwin Revue, Westwood Playhouse, Los Angeles, CA, 1980.
- Helga and understudy for Nora, A Doll's Life, Mark Hellinger Theatre, NewYork City, 1982.
- Julia Finsbury, The Wrong Box, Gene Dynarsky Theater, Los Angeles, CA, 1983.
- La Boheme, off-Broadway, 1984.
- Mary Jane Wilkes, Big River, Eugene O'Neill Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- Rosa Bud and Deirdre Peregrine, The Mystery of Edwin Drood, Delacorte Theatre, New York City, 1985, then Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1985-87.
- Christine Daae, The Phantom of the Opera, Majestic Theatre, New York City, 1988-89.
- Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew, Syracuse Stage, Syracuse, NY, 1989-90.
- Sweet Adeline, New York City, 1997.
- Made stage debut in A Bluebell, Krasnoff School of Ballet Recital, Albuquerque Civic Auditorium, Albuquerque, NM.
Credits; Major Tours
- The New Christy Minstrels, U.S. and European cities, 1977.
- The New Christy Minstrels, U.S. and European cities, 1980.
- Also toured in Pirates of Penzance, U.S. cities.
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- (Television debut) Singer and dancer, Music Hall America, Viacom, 1976-77.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Appeared in episodes of Happy Days, ABC, and The Powers of Matthew Starr.
- New York, December 23-30, 1985, p. 34.
Other articles you might like: