Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Vic Morrow to Lennie Niehaus
Timothy Near Biography (1945-)
Born February 23, 1945, in Los Angeles, CA.
- Birth Details
- February 23, 1945
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- Voice of Leye, The Dybbuk, and dental assistant, Priscilla, Princess of Power (double-bill), Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn, NY, 1975.
- When We Dead Awaken, Stage West Theatre, West Springfield, MA, 1977.
- The Hot L Baltimore, Stage West Theatre, 1977.
- The Three Sisters, Stage West Theatre, 1978.
- Vanities, Stage West Theatre, 1978.
- (Off-Broadway debut) Lorraine Dugan, Just the Immediate Family, Hudson Guild Theatre, 1978.
- How the Other Half Loves, Stage West Theatre, 1979.
- Nadine, Still Life, American Place Theatre, New York City, 1981.
Credits; STAGE DIRECTOR
- Artichoke, Stage West Theatre, 1982.
- A Streetcar Named Desire, Stage West Theatre, 1983.
- All My Sons, Stage West Theatre, 1984.
- The Unexpected Guest, Stage West Theatre, 1984.
- The Rainmaker, Stage West Theatre, 1984.
- The Glass Menagerie, Stage West Theatre, 1985.
- A Doll's House, Stage West Theatre, 1985.
- Ghost on Fire, La Jolla Playhouse, La Jolla, CA, 1985.
- Annulla, An Autobiography, Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO,1985, then Alliance Theatre Company, Atlanta, GA, 1987.
- All My Sons, Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, 1986.
- The Little Foxes, Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, 1987.
- An American Doll's House, Alliance Theatre Company, 1987.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Waitress, Cisco Pike, Columbia, 1971.
- Marcja, Breakfast in Bed, William Haugse, 1978.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Appeared on an episode of The Odd Couple, ABC.
- (Adaptor with Rae Allen) A Christmas Carol, Stage West Theatre, West Springfield, MA, 1977, then Ford's Theatre, Washington, DC, 1980, 1984.
Other articles you might like: