Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brigitte Nielsen to Bill Owen
Tony Orlando Biography (1944-)
Born Michael Anthony Orlando Cassavitis, April 3, 1944, in New York, NY. Addresses: MANAGER--Sherwin Bash, BNB Associates, Ltd., 804 N. Crescent Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
- Birth Details
- April 3, 1944
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Title role, Barnum, St. James Theatre, New York City, 1980.
- Hey, Look Me Over!, Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City, 1981.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Cameo, A Star Is Born, Warner Brothers, 1976.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Tony Orlando and Dawn, CBS, 1974-76.
- The Wacky World of Jonathan Winters, syndicated, 1972.
- Chico and the Man, NBC, 1976.
- The Tonight Show, NBC, 1973.
- True Confessions, syndicated, 1986.
- Alberto Rodriguez, Three Hundred Miles for Stephanie, NBC, 1981.
- Jose Ferrer, Rosie: The Rosemary Clooney Story, CBS, 1982.
- The Johnny Cash Christmas Special, CBS, 1976.
- Bob Hope Presents a Celebration with Stars of Comedy and Music, NBC, 1981.
- Lynda Carter: Street Lights, CBS, 1982.
- Louise Mandrell: Diamonds, Gold, and Platinum, syndicated, 1983.
- Salute to Lady Liberty, CBS, 1984.
- co-host, America Picks the Number One Songs, ABC, 1986.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Executive producer, Three Hundred Miles for Stephanie, NBC, 1981.
- (With Dawn) "Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'round the Old Oak Tree," "Halfway to Paradise," "Bless You," "Candida," "Knock Three Time," and others.
Other articles you might like: