Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
Bob Carlton Biography (1950-)
Born June 23, 1950, in Coventry, England; son of Reginald Charles (a postmaster) and Nancy Olwyn (a shop assistant; maiden name, Darlison) Carlton; married Caroline Wildi (an actress), July, 1989. Addresses: AGENT--Bill Horne Personal Management.
- Birth Details
- June 23, 1950
- Coventry, England
Credits; STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- FIRST STAGE WORK--Director, The Foursome, Belgrade Theatre, Coventry, U.K.
- FIRST LONDON WORK--Artistic director, They Shoot Horses, Don't They?, Bubble Theatre, 1980.
- Melon, Haymarket Theatre, London, 1987.
- Lettice and Lovage, Globe Theatre, London, 1987.
- Winnie, Victoria Palace Theatre, London, 1988.
- Return to the Forbidden Planet, Cambridge Theatre, London, 1989.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Director, Cabaret, U.K. cities, 1988-89.
Credits; TELEVISION WORK; SERIES
- FIRST TELEVISION WORK--Director, Brookside, Mersey Television Channel Four.
- Damon and Debbie, Mersey Television Channel Four.
- Also directed The New Shoes (short film), Mersey Television Channel Four,1987; Emmerdale Farm, Yorkshire Television.
- From a Jack to a King, Edinburgh Theatre Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland, 1985.
- Return to the Forbidden Planet, Cambridge Theatre, London, 1989 Also wrote Christmas shows for the Everyman Theatre, Liverpool, U.K., 1984-88.
- The New Shoes (short film), Mersey Television Channel Four, 1987.
Other articles you might like: