Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Klugman to Michael Lantieri
Julie Kurnitz Biography (1942-)
Born September 8, 1942, in Mount Vernon, NY. Addresses: HOME--New YorkCity. AGENT--Barry Douglas Talent Agency, 1650 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- September 8, 1942
- Mount Vernon, New York, United States
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--In Circles, Cherry Lane Theatre.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Mother, Peace, Astor Place Theatre, New York City, 1969.
- Mrs. McNish, Minnie's Boys, Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1970.
- Mother Superior, Joan, Circle in the Square Downtown Theatre, New York City, 1971.
- Catherine the Great, The Faggot, Truck and Warehouse Theatre, New York City, 1972.
- Lady Celia, Gorey Stories, Booth Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Also appeared as Arnalta, The Coronation of Poppea, with the New York Lyric Opera Company, New York City.
Credits; PRINCIPAL CABARET APPEARANCES
- In New York City at Don't Tell Mama, the Ballroom, the Duplex, and Les Mouches, 1979-87.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Irene, Radio Days, Orion, 1987.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Singer, Caught in the Act, CBS, 1979.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Carrie Nation, The Drunkard, Arts and Entertainment Cable Network.
- (With John P. Eaton) The Disgusting Despicable Cat Cookbook, New Century,1982.
Other articles you might like: