Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
Stephanie Cole Biography (1941-)
Born October 5, 1941, in Warwickshire, England; married Henry Marshall (a director; divorced); children: Emma.
Favorite roles: Betty Sillitoe in A Bit of a Do.
- Birth Details
- October 5, 1941
- Warwickshire, England
- Mrs. Featherstone, Open All Hours, 1973, 1976-85
- Miss Dogfoot, Tropic, 1979
- Beatrice Mason, Tenko, PBS, 1981-84
- Betty Sillitoe, A Bit of a Do, 1989
- Diana Trent, Waiting for God, BBC, 1990-94
- Peggy, Keeping Mum, 1997-98
- Lizzie Cameron, Other Animals, 1999
- Agnes Langtry, Lillie, 1978
- Muriel, "Soldiering On," Talking Heads, 1987
Afternoon Off (also known as Six Plays by Alan Bennett: Afternoon Off), 1979
- Dr. Beatrice Mason, Tenko Reunion, 1984
- Cis Johnson, Amy, 1984
- Billie Cooper, Tears in the Rain, Showtime, 1988
- Dame Lettie Colston, Memento Mori, PBS, 1992
- Mrs. Mansfield, "An Unmarried Couple," Agony, 1979
- Appeared in Going Gently and Return of the Antelope.
- Teacher, International Velvet, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists,1978
- Mrs. Mainwaring, That Summer, 1979
- Ada Belaney, Grey Owl, Remstar Distribution, 1999
Quartet, Albery Theatre, London, 1999-2000
- Also appeared in A Passionate Woman and Soldiering On.
- Appeared in "Daughters of Britannia," Woman's Hour Drama; and"Falling in Love Again," Afternoon Play.
A Passionate Life, 1998
Other articles you might like: