Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brigitte Nielsen to Bill Owen
Colette O'Neil Biography ((?)-)
Born Colette McCrossan, in Glasgow, Scotland; daughter of Neil and Mary (Ellis) McCrossan; married Michael Ellis. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Joy Jameson, Ltd., 7 W. Eaton Place Mews, London SW1, England.
- STAGE DEBUT--Monica, Mr. Kettle and Mrs. Moon, Palace Court Theatre, Bournemouth, U.K., 1956.
- LONDON DEBUT--Anne Gascoyne, Gay Landscape, Royal Court Theatre, 1958.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Mrs. Keegan, Progress to the Park, Stratford Theatre, London, 1960.
- May Becket, Celebration, Duchess Theatre, London, 1961.
- title role, Hedda Gabler, Pitlochry Theatre Festival, Pitlochry, U.K., 1963.
- Lady Bona, Edward IV, Duchess of Gloucester, Henry VI, both Royal Shakespeare Company, Stratford-on-Avon, U.K., 1964.
- Lady Percy, Doll Tearsheet, Henry IV, Parts I and II, both Mermaid Theatre, London, 1970.
- Anne Butley, Butley, Criterion Theatre, London, 1971.
- Josie, A Pagan Place, Royal Court Theatre, London, 1972.
- Lady Macbeth, Macbeth, Welsh National Theatre, Wales, U.K., 1975.
- Dora Strang, Equus, National Theatre Company, Albery Theatre, London, 1977.
- Constance, The Autumn Garden, Watford Palace Theatre, Watford, U.K., 1979.
- title role, Candida, Perth Festival, Perth, U.K., 1979.
- Marianne, Close of Play, National Theatre Company, Dublin, Ireland, 1979.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- A Smashing Bird I Used to Know (also known as School for Unclaimed Girls), 1969.
- Also appeared in Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Blue Skies from Now On.
- Between the Covers.
- The Standard.
- The Spoils of War.
Other articles you might like: