Nora Chester Biography ((?)-)
Daughter of Leland Rucker (a banker and oil executive) and Alice Catherine (asinger and writer; maiden name, Collins) Chester. Addresses: Home--Five West 95th St., New York, NY 10025.
- Credits; Stage Appearances
- Alicia, No Stranger, Philadelphia Festival Theatre, Philadelphia, PA, 1987-88.
- Heaven's Hard, The Alley Theatre, Houston, TX, 1988-89.
- "Fatty," Look Homeward, Angel, Syracuse Stage, Syracuse, NY, 1989.
- Also appeared as Pauline, Four to Four, Ubu Repertory, NY; June, This Place Is Closed..., Production Company, NY; Pup, Pup, Theatre of the Open Eye, NY; Maddy, Ornaments, Direct Theatre, NY; Eleanor Bull, Death by Misadventure,N.E.T.W.O.R.K. Studios, NY; Louka, Arms and the Man, Dionysa, Bawd, Pericles, Belle Starr, Jesse and the Bandit Queen, all at University of Rochester Summer Theatre; Anise, Watch on the Rhine, Gertrude, The Sea Horse, Attic Theatre; Gertrude Stein, A Conversation with Gertrude Stein, Mrs. Drudge, The RealInspector Hound, Josie, A Moon for the Misbegotten, all at Bergenstage, NJ; Ethel, The Music Man, Agatha, Guys and Dolls, Ann Mulcahy, Hogan's Goat, Gertrude, The Sea Horse, all at Asolo State Theatre; waitress, wife, Put Them AllTogether, courtesan, A Comedy of Errors, McCarter, Princeton, NJ; Kate, The S.S. Glencairn, Long Wharf, New Haven, CT; Eunice, A Streetcar Named Desire, Daughter Margaret, Quilters, both at Geva; April, The Hot L Baltimore, Nurse,Wings, Sue Bayliss, All My Sons, all at Alaska Repertory; Leatha, Food from Trash, Actors Theatre of Louisville, KY; Jessie, 'night Mother, Alley Theatre;various productions, Asolo State Theater, Sarasota, FL, 1985-86.
- Credits; Stage Work; Director
- Directed A Coupla White Chicks Sitting Around Talking, Attic Theatre; andNice People Dancing to Good Country Music, Alaska Repertory.
- Credits; Television Appearances
- Appeared in CBS Mystery Theatre and Texas.
- Writings;Stage Plays
- Author of A Conversation with Gertrude Stein, produced at Bergenstage, NJ.