Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Robert Lantos to Steven Levitan
Joan Leslie Biography (1925-)
Born Joan Brodell, January 26, 1925, in Detroit, MI; daughter of John and Agnes Brodell. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Chris Shiffrin, Shiffrin Artists, Inc., 7466 Beverly Boulevard, Suite 205, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
- Birth Details
- January 26, 1925
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Velma, High Sierra, Warner Brothers, 1941.
- Mary, Yankee Doodle Dandy, Warner Brothers, 1942.
- Joan, The Sky's the Limit, RKO, 1943.
- Eileen Dibble, This Is the Army, Warner Brothers, 1943.
- Sally, Where Do We Go from Here?, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1945.
- Also appeared in The Wagons Roll at Night, Warner Brothers, 1941; Thank Your Lucky Stars, Warner Brothers, 1943; Rhapsody in Blue, Warner Brothers, 1945; The Skipper Surprised His Wife, Metro- Goldwyn-Mayer, 1950; The Revolt ofMamie Stover, Twentieth Century- Fox, 1956; and Hollywood Canteen, 1944; TooYoung to Know, 1945; Cinderella Jones, 1946; Repeat Performance, 1947; Northwest Stampede, 1948; Born to Be Bad, 1950; Man in the Saddle, 1951; ToughestMan in Arizona, Hellgate, both 1952; The Woman They Almost Lynched, 1953; Flight Nurse, Jubilee Trail, Hell's Outpost, all 1954.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Police Story, NBC, 1973.
- Also Ford Theatre, CBS; General Electric Theatre, CBS; Queen for a Day.
- Sandy Hannah, Charley Hannah, ABC, 1986.
- Mary Keegan, The Keegans, CBS, 1976.
Other articles you might like: