Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Henry Winkler to Paul Zaza
Patricia Woodbridge Biography (1946-)
Born August 9, 1946; daughter of J. Eliot (a research chemist) and Carol (anantiques dealer; maiden name, Coburn) Woodbridge. Addresses: Office: 530 West End Avenue, New York, NY 10024.; Agent: Jonathan Sand, Writer and Artists Agency, 162 W. 56th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Art director
- Set designer, Who Will Carry the Word?, Judith Anderson Theatre, New York City, 1993
- Also worked on The Runner Stumbles, Golden, NY; How I Got ThatStory, Chelsea Westside Theatre, New York City; Triple Feature, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City; Dispatches, New York ShakespeareFestival; Nightclub Cantata, Village Gate Theatre, New York City; Fishing, Public Theatre, New York City; The Other Half, Acting Company, New York City; The Blood Knot, Manhattan Theatre Club; Acrobatics and Crab Quadrille, both at Interart Theatre, New York City; A Midsummer Night's Dream, New York Shakespeare Festival; The Road, Goodman Theatre, Chicago, IL; Fallen Angels, Portland Stage Company, Portland, ME; The Contest, Philadelphia Drama Guild, PA; Threads, Playmakers Repertory Company, Chapel Hill, NC; Ladyhouse Blues, American Stage Festival, NH; Death of a Salesman, Syracuse Stage Theatre, Syracuse, NY; How I Got That Story, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC; I'm Getting My Act Together and Taking It on the Road, Ford's Theatre, Washington, DC; Of Mice and Men, Philadelphia Drama Guild; Loose Ends, Cincinnati Playhouse, OH; A Safe Place, Berkshire Theatre Festival, CT; Nightclub Cantata, Arena Stage, Washington, DC; Crucifer of Blood, Stage West, Springfield, MA; Cavalleria Rusticana and I Pagliacci, Teatro Colon, Bogota, Columbia; Carmen and Lucia Di Lammermoor, Tri-Cities Opera; Pauvre Matelot, Philadelphia Music Academy.
- Also provided choreography for Bilitis Esseulee, Joyce Theatre, New York City; and Paris/Chacon/Venice/Milan.
- Art director, Cadillac Man, 1990
- Production designer, Johnny Suede, 1991
- Assistant art director (uncredited), Carlito's Way, 1993
- Art director, My Father the Hero (also known as My father, ce heros), 1994
- Assistant art director, To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar,1995
- Set decorator, Un divan a New York (also known as A Couch in New York and Eine Couch in New York), Northern Arts Entertainment, 1996
- Assistant art director, City Hall, Columbia, 1996
- Assistant art director, Conspiracy Theory, Warner Bros., 1997
- Assistant art director, Meet Joe Black, Universal, 1998
- Art director, The Object of My Affection, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1998
- Art director, A Perfect Murder, Warner Bros., 1998
- Art director, Company Man, Paramount Classics, 2000
- Art director, Bait (also known as Piege), Warner Bros., 2000
- Also worked as art director on Saturday Night Live, NBC; The News Is the News, NBC; and as draftsperson, Dick Cavett Special;
The Dining Room, WNET, NY; Media, Metropolitan Pittsburgh Broadcasting.
Other articles you might like: