Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gary Kasper to Florence Klotz
Vivian Kelly Biography (1922-1958)
Born February 12, 1922, in Brooklyn, NY; daughter of Frederick G. (in business) and Jeannette L. (Cox) Hoppe; married Francis C. Kelly, Jr. (a governmentclerk), April 12, 1947 (died, 1958). Addresses: HOME--New York City. AGENT--Michael Amato, 1650 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- February 12, 1922
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ethel, Call It a Day, Eleanor Cody Gould's Theatre, Allen Street, New York City, 1960.
- Laura Tremp, Trolly, and Marie, Telemacus Clay, Pad Theatre, New York City, 1977.
- Miss Mabel, J.B., Park Avenue South Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- Madame Pe, Waltz of the Torreadors, Irene Moore's Studio Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Also Mabel Lamston, Lemonade, Pad Theatre, New York City; Flo, Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore; Mrs. Moorhead, The Women; Amanda, Glass Menagerie; Lily, The Children's Hour.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- FILM DEBUT--Prospective tenant, Rent Control, independent, 1980.
- Store customer, Just Tell Me What You Want, Warner Brothers, 1980.
- Bag lady, No Room of Her Own, independent, 1981.
- Bag lady, Senior Trip, independent, 1981.
- Falling in Love, Paramount, 1984.
- Broadway Danny Rose, Orion, 1984.
- Nothing Lasts Forever, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1984.
- Customer, Forever Lulu, independent, 1986.
- Also Doctor's Story.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- TELEVISION DEBUT--The Guiding Light, CBS, 1978.
- As the World Turns, CBS, 1984, 1985.
- The Guiding Light, CBS, 1987.
- Saturday Night Live, NBC.
- A one-act play produced at Eccentric Circles Theatre workshop, New York City, 1985.
- Reading of a two-act play at the Roundabout Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- No Room of Her Own, State University of New York at Purchase, 1980.
Other articles you might like: