Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jack Dabdoub to Anthony John Denison
Faith Daniels Biography (c. 1958-)
Born c. 1958, in Pittsburgh, PA; married Dean Daniels (an executive producer); children: Andrew, Alyx Rae (daughter). Addresses: Office--c/o NBC Entertainment, 3000 West Alameda Ave., Burbank, CA 91523-0001.
- Birth Details
- c. 1958
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Anchor, NBC News at Sunrise, NBC, 1983.
- CBS This Morning, CBS, 1987-90.
- Today, NBC, 1991.
- Anchor, A Closer Look with Faith Daniels, NBC, 1991.
- Correspondent, Dateline NBC, NBC, 1992.
Credits; Television Appearances; Specials
- Today at 40, NBC, 1992.
- Donahue: The 25th Anniversary, NBC, 1992.
- The 19th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, NBC, 1992.
- Judge, The 1992 Miss America Pageant, NBC, 1992.
- Host, Is Your Number Up?, PBS, 1993.
- Host, The Cholesterol Challenge: Can You Cut It?, PBS, 1993.
- Cohost, King Orange Jamboree Parade, NBC, 1994.
- McCall's, April, 1991, p. 25.
Other articles you might like: