Jan Neuberger Biography (1953-)
Born January 21, 1953, in Amityville, NY; daughter of Frederick O. (a travelagent) and Jean Rose (Potts) Neuberger; married Randall Easterbrook, May 29,1978 (divorced, 1986). Addresses: AGENT--c/o Jim Wilhelm, Barry Douglas Talent, 1650 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- January 21, 1953
- Amityville, New York, United States
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Hollywood Blonde, Gypsy, Winter Garden Theatre, 1974, fortwenty-eight performances.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Chuck Karel, Chase a Rainbow, Theatre Four, New York City, 1980.
- Joan, Dames at Sea, Syracuse Stage, Syracuse, NY, 1981.
- Bonnie, Anything Goes, Master Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- title role, Peter Pan, Playhouse in the Park, Cincinnati, OH, 1982.
- company member, Forbidden Broadway, Palsson's Supper Club, New York City,1984, then 1985.
- Also Sally Bowles, Cabaret, Virginia Museum Theatre, Richmond,VA; Starting Here, Starting Now, Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia, PA; and appeared in Off-Broadway productions of Silk Stockings andA Little Madness.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Choreographer, Forbidden Broadway, Palsson's Supper Club, New York City,1985.
- director, Forbidden Broadway, Washington, DC.
- Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Minnie Fay, Hello Dolly!, U.S. cities, 1982.