Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Peter McEnery to Gene Milford
Mitch McGuire Biography (1936-)
Addresses: Office: Manhattan Punch Line, 410 W. 42nd Street, New York,NY, 10036; Agent: c/o TRH, 2 Dag Hamarskjold Plaza, New York, NY, 10017.
- actor, director, producer
- Birth Details
- December 26, 1936
- Chicago, Illinois
- Manager, Six Characters in Search of an Author, Old Globe Theater,San Diego, CA, 1963.
New York Debut
- Ernst, The Rapist, Gate Theater, 1965, 36 performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Major Domo, Tom Paine, Stage 73, New York, 1968; Ben, Waiting for Lefty, Roundabout, New York, 1968; Poet, La Ronde, Syracuse Stage, 1973; Conventioneer, Red Devil Battery Sign, Shubert, Boston, MA,1975; at the Manhattan Punch line--Frank Feelings, Flagship, Snooks, The Vegetable, 1979; Tommy, The Male Animal, 1980; Mack, TheButter and Egg Man, 1982; Mike Crowbar, What's So Funny?, 1983.
- Bill, Natural Ingredients, East Coast cities, 1971; Ben, Sunshine Boys, Ohio and Arizona cities, 1976.
- Horace William, Too Far to Go, 1981.
- Anesthetist, The Doctors and Nurses, 1966.
Principal Television Appearances
- Agent, FBI Today; Ritz Newsiola; The Guiding Light; Search for Tomorrow; All My Children; One Life to Live; The Doctors.
Related Theatrical Career
- Co-Founder and Executive Director, Manhattan Punch Line Theater, New York, 1979-present.
Other articles you might like: