Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
Rick Friesen Biography (1943-)
Addresses: Home: 412 E. 89th Street, New York, NY, 10128.
- Arrow Rock Repertory, Arrow Rock, MO, 1964.
New York Debut
- Edward, Mystery Play, Cherry Lane Theater, 1973.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Fyedka/Russian Tenor Soloist, Fiddler on the Roof, Winter Garden,New York, 1976-77; UBU Cocu, The Open Theater, New York, 1969; Antipholus, Comedy of Errors, Ensemble Studio, New York; Brecht on War; Brecht, St. Joan of the Stockyards, Encompass Theater, New York; Edward II, Westbeth Theater, New York; East of Kansas, Harold Clurman, New York; Medicine Show, St. Clements, New York; Chantecler, 47th Street Theater, New York; (Regional) Shawn Keogh, Playboy of the Western World; Ariel, The Tempest; Cleante, The Imaginary Invalid; Diggory, She Stoops to Conquer; (Stock) Eugene, Look Homeward Angel; Romanoff, Romanoff and Juliet; Eisenring/Biedermann, The Firebugs; Albert Amundson, A Thousand Clowns; Oglethorpe, Blood, Sweat and Stanley Poole.
- Fyedka, Fiddler on the Roof, U.S. cities, 1976; Lomov, A Marriage Proposal, World Cruise, Holland America Line; The Good Doctor,Herbert, I'm Herbert, Adam, The Apple Tree, Norwegian America Cruise Line, Russia, Baltic, Panama, Alaska; Peter, Zoo Story, Wilder, Childhood, Improvisational Review, State Department Tour, Poland,Yugoslavia, Romania; Medicine Show, European cities; Johnny, JohnnyMoonbeam, International Children's Theater Conference, London.
Principal Television Appearances
Ryan's Hope, As the World Turns.
- Lomov, The Marriage Proposal; Ariel, The Tempest.
Other articles you might like: