Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Christopher Renshaw Biography ((?)-)
The King and I, Neil Simon Theatre, New York City, 1996later Golden Gate Theatre, San Francisco, CA, 1998
High Society, Geary Theatre, San Francisco, CA, 1997then St. JamesTheatre, New York City, 1998
- Director of Cafe Puccini, Wyndham's Theatre, London; and Dry Rot, Lyric Theatre, London; director of Australian Opera productions Aida Norma,
The Mikado, and Trial by Jury, all at Sydney OperaHouse, Sydney, Australia. Director of British productions of Hello, Dolly! and Oklahoma!, an Australian production of How to Succeed inBusiness without Really Trying, and productions of the operas Eugene Onegin,
Lucrezia Borgia, and Luisa Miller.
- Director, South Pacific (Australian production), 1993
- (With Virginia Lumsden) The Mikado (Australian production), 1988
Ruddigore, BBC, 1982
- Also director of Orpheus in the Underworld. BBC.
- Author of the adaptation Orpheus in the Underworld, BBC.
American Theatre, July 1996, p. 6.
Variety, May 4, 1998, p. 93.*
Other articles you might like: