Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brigitte Nielsen to Bill Owen
James Olson Biography (1930-)
Addresses: Agent: Bauman & Hiller, 9220 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA, 90069.
- Birth Details
- October 8, 1930
- Evanston, Illinois
- Hans Brinker, Hans Brinker and the Silver Skates, Evanston Children's Theatre, IL, 1942.
New York Debut
- Captain Dick Dicer, The Young and Beautiful, Longacre, 1955.
- Tusenbach, The Three Sisters, Aldwych, 1964.
Principal Stage Appearances
- American Shakespeare Festival, Stratford, CT, 1954-56; The Sin of PatMuldoon, Cort, NY, 1957; J.B., ANTA, NY, 1959; Romulus, Music Box, NY, 1962; The Chinese Prime Minister, Royale, NY, 1964; Tusenbach, The Three Sisters, Morosco, NY, 1965; The Glass Menagerie,Huntington Hartford, Los Angeles, CA, 1966; Slapstick Tragedy, Longacre, NY, 1966; Of Love Remembered, ANTA, NY, 1967; The Crucible,Ahmanson, Los Angeles, CA, 1973; A Safe Place, Berkshire Theatre Festival, MA, 1981; Twelve Dreams, Public Theatre, 1981; Winterplay, Second Stage, NY, 1983.
The Strange One, 1957; Rachel, Rachel, 1968; The Andromeda Strain, 1970; Ragtime, 1982.
- Mickey Mantle, Kraft TV Playhouse--Life of Mickey Mantle.
- TV films: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn; Someone I Touched; The Spell; TheNew Land; The Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer; Vince Lombardi Story;The Missiles of October; Moviola.
Other articles you might like: