Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Ronnie Farer Biography (1951-)
Full name, Rhonda Farer; born October 19, 1951, in Elizabeth, NJ; daughter ofHerman (a builder) and Edith (a medical assistant; maiden name, Berman) Farer. Addresses: AGENT--Henderson/Hogan Agency, 405 W. 44th Street, New York, NY, 10017.
- Birth Details
- October 19, 1951
- Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Chorus, Anything Goes, tour of U.S. cities, 1973.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Swing, Rachael Lily Rosenbloom, Broadhurst Theatre, 1973.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ensemble, Yevtushenko and Friends (poetry concert), Felt Forum, New YorkCity, 1972.
- Mildred Luce, The Dog beneath the Skin, Manhattan Theatre Club, New YorkCity, 1973.
- Sonia Walsk, They're Playing Our Song, Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1980.
- Titania and Hippolyta, A Midsummer Night's Dream, University of Delaware,Newark, DE, 1984.
- Countess, A Little Night Music, Merrimack Repertory Theatre, Lowell, MA,1985.
- Christine, Room Service, Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Washington, DC, 1985.
- Anita, West Side Story, Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre, Indianapolis, IN,1985.
- Tzeitel, Fiddler on the Roof, Paper Mill Playhouse, Millburn, NJ, 1985.
- homecoming queen and woman two, Is There Life after High School?, Ford'sTheatre, Washington, DC, 1986.
- wife, "The Deep End" in Festival of One-Act Comedies, Manhattan Punch Line, Judith Anderson Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Penelope, The Coconuts, Arena Stage, Washington, DC, 1988.
- Barbara, Social Security, Indiana Repertory Theatre, Indianapolis, IN, 1988-89.
- Also appeared in Sally and Marsha, Manhattan Theatre Club, 1982; as Ruth,We Bombed in New Haven, Brenda, Lovers and Other Strangers, she, Loveliest Afternoon of the Year, daughter, Bringing It All Back Home, Edith, Not EnoughRope, Nun, The House of Blue Leaves, and ensemble, American Hurrah, all Merrimack Repertory Theatre; Adelaid, Guys and Dolls, Reno Sweeney, Anything Goes,and April, Company, all Paper Mill Playhouse.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Director, Bringing It All Back Home, University of Delaware, Newark, DE,1984.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Maid by the fire, Jesus Christ Superstar, U.S. cities, 1975.
- Rizzo, Grease, U.S. cities, 1975.
- Also No No Nanette, U.S. cities, 1974.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Student, Next Stop, Greenwich Village, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1976.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Les Gifford, Another World, NBC, 1984.
- Celia Bennett, The Guiding Light, CBS, 1985.
- Dave's mom (skit), Late Night with David Letterman, NBC, 1985.
- Also Kojak, CBS, 1975.
Other articles you might like: