Thomas Barbour Biography (1921-)
Born July 25, 1921, in New York City; son of Frederick K. (president of a thread company) and Helen Alison (Carrere) Barbour. Addresses: HOME--60 Perry Street, New York, NY 10014. AGENT--Triad Associates, 888 Seventh Avenue,New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- July 25, 1921
- New York, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Group Twenty Players, Wellesley, MA, 1953.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Twelfth Night, Shakespearean Rights, off Broadway, 1954-55.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Editor of the "Times" and Archbishop of Canterbury, Portrait of a Queen,Henry Miller, NY, 1968.
- The Great White Hope, Alvin, NY, 1968-70.
- FILM DEBUT--Doctor, Diary of a Mad Housewife, Universal, 1970.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3, United Artists, 1974.
- Sanford Bach, Arthur, Warner Brothers, 1981.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--"The Life of Samuel Johnson," Omnibus, 1958.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED A Little Brown Bird (aka Champagne for Two), Hilltop Theatre, Lutherville, MD, 1954.
- The Smokeweaver's Daughter, NY, 1959.